I was born in Santiago of Chile, on September, 14 in 1990.
My family is very small, my father`s name is Juan. He was born in Pomaire and my mother`s name is Rosa, she was born in the southern Chile, in the country, near Villarrica. I have one sister, she is very nice, her name is Nadia, she studies in San Sebastian School, and this year she finishes her schooling.
I study in San Sebastian School, all the secondary studies, I studied business management, I didn’t like this career, because it was very boring. But in this place I met my best friends, Benjamin, Jordan and Yari, we did everything together and my best and beautiful memories are with them.
I finished my secondary studies in 2008, afterwards I worked in Pizza Hut, Homecenter, Tecnoglobal and Data Research. 4 jobs in 2 years.
In 2011 , I began to study Public Administration in University of Chile.
My favorite music band is KoRn, Marilyn Manson, Birthday Massacre, and Hocico, and I like the latin America books, and chilean movies.

you are super old Julius! :S was fondly :D
ResponderEliminar