lunes, 25 de junio de 2012

Baby shower




           My topic is a Chilean movie, “Baby shower”, this movie is not my favorite, but it was interesting  to watch, because it  caused me a feeling of happiness the evolution of Chilean movies. In general it isn’t very good, and a funny movie is made, it is good for actors and film directors and films in general. This movie is not the best of the Chilean movies, but is funny and is new to watch a terror movie in the local scene.

This movie is about  a pregnant woman´s baby shower (Angela) and four friends( Manuela, Olivia, Claudia and Ivana),  that one by  one are killed and tortured by crazy guys, these guys believed in a “universal knowledge” and a prophet, and Claudia´s baby is this “prophet”.

My opinion about this movie is that it is good and funny, but it doesn’t have a good story, there is a moment that I don’t understand, because the guys killed everybody, but I like the special effects, and finally, this movie doesn’t cause fear, only a little morbidity, to see much blood. 



3 comentarios:

  1. I'll watch more Chilean films, although your description doesn't make me proud of it.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. If It doesn't have a good story, maybe I don't want to watch it.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. dont like me that movie :c

    ResponderEliminar